0.5mm Tape Casting 96% Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Substrates
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||100 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||14 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||5,000,000 pcs/month|
|Port:||Shenzhen Port,Hongkong Port|
Model No.: Customized
0.5 mm Tape Casting 96% Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Substrates
We focus on manufacture a wide range of aluminum oxide ceramic substrates, including
1. Selection of purity alumina range from 95% to 99.7% alumina;Also, deal with ZrO2 ceramic substrates, silicon carbide substrates
2. Various of thickness, including typical 0.25 mm, 0.30 mm, 0.40 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.635 mm, 0.80 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, also support customized thickness.
3. Small size to large size capability with tighten tolerance, the min. size of side - length to be 0.5 mm, max. value to be 400 mm;
4. Offer different shapes, different design, different grade accuracy via direct shaping, laser cutting, fine grinding and CNC Machining.
5. Different surface treatment available, like polished surface, glazed surface or metallized surface for ceramic to metal jointing application.
All ceramic substrates we supplied offer excellent mechanical, thermal and electrical properties in the application. So it's always to fit for some industry with more high requirement.
Prime features of alumina ceramic substrate:
1. More quicker heat dissipation than cooper and aluminum metal materials and increase the service life
2. High thermal conductivity, up to 25 W/m.k at room temperature and low coefficient of thermal expansion
3. Alumina ceramic substrate offer excellent insulation strength, it's up to 18 KV/mm at least
4. Good thermal shock resistance, greater than 220 T(℃) and refractory with high - temperature resistance
5. Good surface roughness, flatness to be 0.05 mm and very smooth texture with super tiny grain size
6. High dielectric strength, high electrical resistivity, low dielectric constant and dielectric loss.
7. Laser cutting or precision machining cutting makes tight tolerance for precision fitting easily
8. Anti-aging, resistance to oxidization and free of rusty forever, also chemical stability to various harsh conditions
9. Low density, over 3.65 g /cm3, with light weight, it's benefit to design the device more lighter.
Typical application of ceramic alumina substrate
LED packages, Power modules, Substrates for chip resistors, HIC substrates for heat dissipation, FAX substrates for thermal printer head, Substrates for automotive parts, Substrates for general thick film application, Substrates for sensor parts, Substrates for electronic devices.
Why choose us?★ 10+ Years of manufacturing experience in OEM, ODM and professional team ★ Powerful R&D, mass production capability
★ In-house comprehensive manufacturing types of equipment and machines★ Rigorous quality control system and processes
★ Surpassing pre-sales,sales & after-sales service, flexible and on-time delivery★ Abide all orders as the first priority
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)Q 1. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer. You are welcome to visit our factory.
A: Sure, the sample is free and freight collect.
A: If the products are in storage, we'll ship within 48 hours
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price.
Please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
A: We always support custom-made demand as per different materials, dimensions, and designs.
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per international AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
A: We focus on a variety of ceramic tubes, metallized ceramics, ceramic grinding burr, thermostat ceramics besides alumina ceramic substrate.
Jinghui Industry Ltd.
Jinghui Industry Limited is a leading manufacturer of technical ceramic products, we have been committing to development, production, sales and service of a variety of ceramic components more than 15 years since its establishment in 2005.
The facility focus on producing in alumina, zirconia, and steatite ceramic components, including metalized ceramics, ceramic grinders, thermostat ceramics, ceramic seals, ceramic wire guide, the ceramic insulator for spark plug and other plenty of electronic and industrial ceramic parts. They are mainly used in electronic appliances, equipment, and mechanical engineering, automotive industry, medical technology, new energy and environmental protection, aerospace and so on.
The enterprise acquired ISO9001: 2008 in 2009, all of us in Jinghui persist the policy [No quality, No development", and it helped us succeed in exporting to European, North America, Asia, South America and African more than 30 countries through all Jinghui people's effort, innovation, and initiative.
Many amazing solutions were to be supplied to our customers to reach their `toughest technical challenges. Our goal is to find a better and optimal solution for all our customers from technology, quality, cost control, and after-sales services, we are looking forward to cooperating with you to create a totally new business in your field.
- Company Name: Jinghui Industry Ltd.
- Representative: Saiwu Tan
- Product/Service: Metalized Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramic Component , Engineering Ceramic Component , Ceramic grinder , Ceramic Seals , Ceramic Substrate
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2005
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Yuanzhu Industrial park, Shangmei town, Xinhua, Loudi, Huanan
- Contact Person: Mr. Andy Chen
- Tel: 86-755-26759158
Premium Related Products